N scale buildings from Al.

IndyBob

N scale buildings from Al.

Post by IndyBob »

Hello,
I have downloaded some building from Al and maybe I should be on a "computer forum" in asking this question.

I understand that the downloads as received are for HO gauge, and for N gauge I saw somewhere to "reduce by 54%"
I want to stop wasting ink so I want to make an effort to print my downloads correctly the first time.

Have I got this correctly?: Download is HO Ga. and 100%. So for N Ga. I should set my printer for 46% ??
I am not the brightest light in the harbor when it comes to computer PRINTERS! :roll:
I am kind of embarrassed to ask that question, but I very seldom use the printer for much.
Thanks for any help on that matter.
Indy Bob
Quacker

Re: N scale buildings from Al.

Post by Quacker »

For N gauge.
I print the download on 100pd paper and then I do not have to glue it on to a heaver stock. I found that reducing the size to 50% works the best. Also In Micro Mark they have a glue applicator 60363 or 83514 that works. Just mix a little water with the white glue.
Ms. Jackie
New Mexico, USA
IndyBob

Re: N scale buildings from Al.

Post by IndyBob »

Hello Again,
Thank you a bunch for that print info, and especially the card stock.
I saved some cereal boxes and did a small garage/shed. WOW. The cereal box I used was way too thick to "easily" cut out with a new xacto blade.
Thanks,
Indy Bob